breaker (plural breakers)
- Something that breaks.
- A machine for breaking rocks, or for breaking coal at the mines
- The building in which such a machine is placed.
- A small cask of water kept permanently in a ship"s boat in case of shipwreck
- (especially in plural) A wave breaking into foam against the shore, or against a sand bank, or a rock or reef near the surface, considered a useful warning to ships of an underwater hazard
- A breakdancer.
- (something that breaks):
- (machine for breaking rocks or coal):
- (small cask of water in case of shipwreck):
- (building containing such a machine):
- (breakdancer): B-boy (male), B-girl (female), breakdancer
7 letters in word "breaker": A B E E K R R.
No anagrams for breaker found in this word list.
Words found within breaker:
ab ae ake akee ar arb are arere ark ba bake baker bar bare barer bark barker barre be beak beaker bear beare bearer bee beer berake bere berk bra brae brake break breare bree breer brer brere brr ea ear ee eek eke er era ere erk err ka kab kae kbar kea keb kebar kerb krab rake rakee raker rare re reak rear reb rebar ree reek reke